Wanting to increase the value of your home by adding curb appeal or maybe you just want a beautiful landscape design, whatever the reason we want to assist you by giving you key points to save money on your landscape whether small or large.
- As always, we emphasize planning. Planning is the most important element for any design and it is a good way to save you money, create, and maintain a budget for the necessities: materials, tools, soil, rocks, mulch, plants, ponds, fence, patios, and professional consultation if needed. The first step set a budget and a design plan! Keep in mind landscape designs do not have to large or too extravagant and it should go along with your homes design and feel.
- Know exactly what you want before you begin. Do not buy what you do not want and need. Excessive plants look ungroomed and too clustered.
- Know your limits. If you find yourself in difficulties or maybe you may only need a design layout do consult a professional.
- Buy seeds when you can instead of seedlings. The more mature the plant the heftier the price.
- Get great deals on plants and equipment by buying in bulk.
- Comparison shop. Visit or call and ask the price of plants and the conditions in which they should be grown to ensure the longevity of your plants.
- Instead of flagstone paths or another material, consider inexpensive mulch paths
- Use solar lights to light paths and highlight features.
- Always compost! This is a quick, cheap and easy way to make your own humus.
- Ensure your irrigation system is working efficiently. Another solution for water conservation is Xeriscaping.
Purchase furniture that are well-made strong and durable.