- Keep it simple!
- Embellish with plants or fruits. It is good to include a bit of nature.
- Declutter your space.
4. Decorate your coffee table with books; this is a good decorating tool as well as a conversational piece.
5. Frame your posters. Remember it is you’re your so add some family portraits.
6. Add some color to the couch. Throw pillows are a good starting point.
7. Paint your walls (Research and find your preference)
(paint an accent wall for a pop of color)
8. Paint White.
It gives the look of light, expense and an open space. (Again it is up to you!)
9. Paint the Interior Doors Black. Painting your interior doors black makes your space look more expensive
10. Recycle No need to buy new furniture to keep up with the Joneses, simply refurbish, or restore your furniture to new.
11. Beefing up your architectural molding can make your rooms feel larger and richer
12. Interesting light fixture. Add some personality to your room